Rokinon’s 10mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Lens is the newest addition to its highly regarded assortment of prime, fixed mount, wide angle lenses. Specifically designed for APS-C cameras, it utilizes a Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating System, Aspherical Lens Elements and Extra Low Dispersion Glass to provide a high performance frame filling ultra wide view equivalent to a 15mm lens (16mm for Canon APS-C DSLR’s) on a full frame camera. The 106 degree angle of view with its fast f/2.8 aperture provides the performance required by architectural and landscape photographers to capture dramatic perspectives while its extreme depth of field and 9.5” (.24m) close focus capability allow commercial photographers and journalists working in tight spaces to get that needed shot. For full frame Canon cameras, see Rokinon’s Canon EF Type 14mm F2.8 lens.
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Maximum Diameter: 3.43 inches (87mm).Fast F28 maximum aperture + close-focusing to 95 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 106 degree edge to edge coverage with Canon APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) – length doesn’t change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented