Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens:
Explore the world in a new way with the compact and versatile Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens. This lens offers the most advanced features to ensure only the highest quality results in every shot. With VR II image stabilization you can hold the camera at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, and a High Reflective Index element plus two ED glass elements minimize aberrations. Additionally, the Silent Wave Motor provides smooth, silent, and precise autofocusing. Shoot awesome shots even from great distances easily with this 5.5x telephoto zoom lens that has a focal length equivalent to 82.5-450mm in the 35mm format and focuses at 4.6’ at every focal length. Unbelievable true-to-life color in every image is the result of Nikon’s Super Integrated coating that maximizes light transmission and offers superior clarity and contrast. With the VR II’s rounded 9-blade diaphragm out-of-focus image areas appear more natural. Optimize the performance of your Nikon DX-format DSLR camera today with the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens.
Accessory Bundle Includes:
58MM Ultraviolet (UV) Filter
XPIX Cleaning Kit – Accessories were designed to help maintain the good shape of your photography equipment. They are all of highest quality and durability. The kit includes: Universal Screen Protector, Dust Cleaner Blower Brush, Lens Cap Keeper, Air Blower, 2-IN-1 Cleaning Pen, Lens Tissue , 5 cotton Swabs, FiberTique Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth – Made with Extremely fine microfiber that leaves zero scratches, streaks or mark and is safe on all surfaces and lenses.
- F-mount 5.5x telephoto lens compatible with Nikon DX-format DSLRs for highest level performance.
- Silent wave motor provides smooth, silent, and precise autofocusing.
- High reflective index element plus two ED glass elements allow shooting at the widest aperture settings with minimized chromatic aberration.
- Super integrated coating maximizes light transmission for superior clarity and contrast.
- VR II image stabilization allows up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible for super sharp, vivid stills and videos.