Improving upon one of the most celebrated lenses in the Canon EF line is no easy feat, but Canon has done just that. The all-new Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L EF IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens USM increases the speed, performance and optical quality of the EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM while maintaining all of the characteristics that have made it a legend for professionals and advanced amateurs alike. The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration. It has a minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9ft. at all zoom settings, which is useful for photographers in smaller spaces trying to get closer to a subject. It features a next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths. And as with all L-series lenses, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is dust and moisture-resistant and designed for use in the challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use. Filter Size 77mm Lens Cap, Lens Hood & Pouch – Lens Hood ET-87 Unit Dimensions – 3.5 Diameter x 7.8 Length; Weight – 52.6 oz.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Fluorite & Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor Super Spectra Multi Coating
- Manual Focus Override Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9′
- Eight Blade Circular Aperture Dust & Moisture Resistant Sealing