500mm / 1000mm f/8 Manual Focus Lens is a classic mirror-style T-mount lens that is a welcomed addition to any sports or wildlife photographer’s kit bag. It’s lightweight and compact and it focuses as close as 5.6′ (1.7m). The aperture is fixed at f/8.0. This manual focus lens is constructed from fully multi-coated low-dispersion optical glass with a 72mm front filter thread, and a 30.5mm rear filter thread. A 2x neutral density filter, 4x neutral density filter and a skylight filter (all 30.5mm) are included. A tripod, monopod or other such support is recommended when using this lens with the included 2x converter.
When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera system, this super telephoto works on both “full frame” cameras as well as the “APS-C” style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in “M” manual exposure mode or “A” aperture-priority mode only. This lens’ sophisticated design yields images with pleasing peak contrast and well controlled flare. It can be used on a very bright day for some images of moving subjects.
– 500mm f/8 lens in T-mount
– Multicoated glass optics
– Light weight and compact
– Accepts 72mm filters on the front and 30.5mm on the back of the lens
– Metal body and mount
– Meant for use with monopods, chest supports, or tripods
500mm Super Telephoto HD Mirror Lens
2x HD Doubler
35.5mm ND2, ND4 and Skylight Filters
72mm UV Filter
72mm Petal Hood
Lens Cleaning Pen
47th Street Photo Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Super 500mm compact telephoto lens
- 2x Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated HD optical glass to reduce flare
- Excellent close focusing capacity
- Kit includes 500mm super telephoto mirror lens, 2x doubler, t-mount, UV, ND2, ND4, skylight filter, lens hood, cleaning pen, dust blower, 47th Street Photo microfiber cleaning cloth