Exceptional picture quality, super-fast response and maximum shooting versatility come together with the Sony A500 camera. A 12.3 megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor and BIONZ image processing engine deliver amazing image quality with high-sensitivity shooting at up to ISO12800. You can also expand your shooting opportunities with two Live View modes, Quick Auto Focus Live View and Manual Focus Check Live View. Plus, a 9-area tracking auto focus system makes it possible to capture high-speed shots with a fast shutter speed and up to 5 frames/sec continuous shooting. And it’s easy to frame high and low-angle shots on the tiltable 3.0″ LCD. The A550L comes with a DT 18-55mm lens zoom lens.
- 12.3-megapixel resolution for incredible detail; new Sony Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Included 18-55mm lens covers everything from wide angle to midrange telephoto shots, features Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) for silent operation
- Quick Auto Focus Live View for composing shots in the LCD monitor; Manual Focus Check Live View enables critical focus in macro and tripod shooting
- Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) captures more scene contrast than a single exposure can handle by combining two exposures into one shot
- Dual media slots for Memory Stick PRO Duo/Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media (sold separately)