Nikon Fall 2010 New Product Line-up!
Nikon AF-S 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G Nikkor ED VR Lens Features
An ideal one-lens solution for FX-format D-SLRs, featuring a broad 10.7X zoom range, close focus to 18 inches at every focal length and VR II image stabilization for handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture.
Versatile 10.7x Zoom Lens With ED Glass And VR II Image Stabilization
Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that’s perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
Optimized For Edge To Edge Sharpness On Both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm format.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
Internal Focus (IF)
Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
Zoom Lock Switch
Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal leng
- Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs, Focal Length Range : 28 -300 mm, Minimum Focus Distance – 1.6 ft.(0.5m) throughout entire zoom range
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization. Cover a wide range of focal lengths to get the best out of every subject – from breathtaking panoramas, to natural portraits or dramatic telephoto close-ups.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Weight : 28.2 oz