18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor The EOS Rebel T6 camera has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with outstanding clarity and tonal range, and can offer enough resolution for big enlargements or crops – your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about reducing the image quality. This sensor is APS-C size for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many advanced Canon technologies that maximize each pixel’s light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly. DIGIC 4+ Image Processor The Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor powers the EOS Rebel T6 camera’s advanced functions and capabilities. Its accelerated processing speed creates fast, responsive performance, for a shooting experience that can be smooth and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also helps enhance image quality by shortening the processing of high ISO shots by up to 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This helps reduce noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations and beautiful detail even in low light. With a broad range of light sensitivity ratings from ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800), the EOS Rebel T6 camera is ready to go in virtually any light, capturing fine detail with ease. Thanks to this expanded ISO range, it can capture a variety of subjects in a variety of situations, including handheld, without needing a flash. This means detailed and natural-looking pictures and movies can be captured discreetly, with ease.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent speed and quality.
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.