Canon’s new EOS 50D bridges the gap between the novice and the seasoned pro with a perfect combination of high-speed and quality. It features an APS-C sized 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for fine detail and superior color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities up to 12800 for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. It features a refined 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots) monitor, supercharged Live View Function with Face Detection Live mode, plus a number of new automatic Image Correction settings and HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV. Pick up the EOS 50D and you’ll experience true digital inspiration.
- 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with improved noise reduction
- Body only; lenses sold separately
- Enhanced Live View shooting includes Face Detection Live mode
- New Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction setting; HDMI output
- Capture images to Compact Flash Type I or II memory cards (not included)