This compact and lightweight EF 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The lens is distinguished by a newly developed micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that makes autofocusing quicker and quieter, along with an improved zoom mechanism that includes a silver ring on the front for a luxurious touch. The micro USM makes this version of the lens particularly suitable for applications that require a fast autofocus, such as sporting events or wildlife shoots. Best of all, the USM version shares many of the same features that makes the non-USM lens so popular, such as a compact size, a close focusing range, and accessory compatibility.
Focal length: 75-300mm
Maximum aperture: 1:4.5-5.6
Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
Diagonal angle of view: 32 degrees (at 11 feet) to 8 degrees (at 15 feet)
Focus adjustment: Front group rotating extension system with USM
Closest focusing distance: 4.9 feet
Zoom system: Rotating type
Filter size: 58mm
Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter, 4.8 inches long
Weight: 16.8 ounces
Compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes autofocusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch.
With the addition of a Micro USM for faster and even quieter autofocus, this version of the EF 75-300mm is well-suited for sports and other applications requiring fast AF. The USM version shares the compact size, close focusing range, and accessory compatibility of the non-USM lens. For many advanced amateurs,
the 75-300 range is ideal as a versatile entry into telephoto photography.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The resulting product includes all relevant accessories, comes with a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only sellers who meet a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) makes autofocusing quicker and quieter than before
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6, Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Front group rotating extension system with USM focus adjustment. Closest focusing distance: 1.5m/4.9 ft.Diagonal angle of view: 32 Degree 11 ft. – 8 Degree 15 ft.
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras