Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Ideal for both film and digital SLR cameras, the lens offers three aspherical lens elements in addition to a Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass element, creating superior optics in all conditions. In addition, the lens focuses as close as 11 inches (0.28mm), and offers both Canon’s full-time manual focus and a powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that produces fast and silent autofocus. Other features include a constant f/4 maximum aperture, the choice of screw-in 77mm filters or a holder in the rear of the lens for up to three gel filters, and optical coatings optimized for use with digital cameras.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing
- Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters